Tuesday, May 12, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S - The Pilot episode

F.R.I.E.N.D.S - The Pilot episode

 

Friends_014.jpg

 

It’s like I have grown up watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and its the best thing to do when u don’t have anything else to do. Nothing can make u feel time well spent :D.

I almost know all the episodes in all the 10 seasons and have opinions on each one of them (that its ROCKING :))

Yesterday I started with the first ever episode of the legendary sitcom series and was wondering how things have changed since the time when it was wasn’t even aired .. when there was no fan following or criticism(I don’t think it exists ) associated with this phenomenon

The first Episode tries to bring out the characteristic feature of each of the characters as we know them now

like..

·         Monica - Cleanliness Freak

·         Rachael - Spoilt daddy's gal with plastic money in her Wallet and a sale queen

·         phoebe - Psychic

·         Joey- Food and Gals

·         Chandler - Smarty pants

·         Ross- Whiney Love sick Puppy

 

This is how they showed these F.R.I.E.N.D.S  in the first episode

·         (PHOEBE - Psychic)

PHOEBE: Ooh! Oh! (STARTS TO PLUCK AT THE AIR JUST IN FRONT OF ROSS)

ROSS: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay? I'll be fine, alright?

 

 

(Chandler - Smarty pants)

ROSS: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

(ENTER RACHEL IN A WET WEDDING DRESS. SHE STARTS TO SEARCH AROUND THE ROOM)

CHANDLER: And I just want a million dollars! (EXTENDS HIS HAND HOPEFULLY)

 

(Joey- Food and Gals)

JOEY: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!

 

(Racheal - Spoilt daddy's gal with plastic money in her Wallet and a Shopping queen of course )

ENTER RACHEL WITH SHOPPING

RACHEL: Guess what?

ROSS: You got a job?

RACHEL: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.

CHANDLER: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.

RACHEL: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!

CHANDLER: Oh, how well you know me...

RACHEL: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots!

MONICA: How'd you pay for them?

RACHEL: Uh, credit card.

MONICA: And who pays for that?

RACHEL: Um... my... father.

 

 

(Ross- Whiney Love sick Puppy)

JOEY: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?

(ROSS GESTURES HIS CONSENT)

JOEY: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!

ROSS: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

 

 

(Monica - Cleanliness Freak)

MONICA: Shut up, and put my table back.

No comments:

Post a Comment